TEST DRIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Customer is the private individual or company as specified in the CUSTOMER section of the Vehicle Loan Form. The Supplying Dealership is the company named at the top of the Loan Agreement. The Vehicle is the vehicle described in the VEHICLE section of the Loan Agreement.
- The Customer must be over 21 and under 86 year of age.
- The Customer must have held a full, valid UK driving licence for at least 12 months.
- The Customer must not have accumulated more than 9 penalty points in the last 3 years, nor have been disqualified from driving in the last 5 years.
- If the Customer has any health condition or disability that could affect their ability to drive safely, the DVLA must have been notified and the DVLA must have given authorisation to drive
- The Customer must agree to a driving licence check and if any pending or new endorsements or restrictions occur during the period of the load, notification must be provided to the Centre. Failure to do so may invalidate the insurance.
- The Customer must agree to pay an insurance excess of £250 to the Centre in the event of any accidental damage. The policy does not cover personal effects or personal injury.
- The Customer agrees to inform the Supplying Centre immediately where any damage is sustained to the Vehicle or if the Vehicle develops any faults the Supplying Centre must be given the opportunity to effect repairs.
- The Customer will pay any charges for loss/damage as a result of not suing the correct fuel.
- The Customer is liable for any motoring or traffic offences, tolls or parking charges, penalties and fines incurred during the loan period including a £25+VAT administrative charge levied in respect of any offence.
- The Customer must not drive the vehicle more than 250 miles per day unless by prior agreement. A charge of £0.15+VAT per mile in excess of the agreed mileage will be payable.
- All fuel used during the loan period must be replaced, or be invoiced at a cost of £2+VAT per litre.
- The Vehicle is insured to be driven by the named person(s) only and will only be used for social, domestic and pleasure purposes. All claims, costs and expenses arising out of driving the Vehicle by any other persons must be indemnified by the Customer.
- The Customer must agree not to enter into any other agreement with any third party to further hire or loan the vehicle.
- The Customer must agree not to use the Vehicle for track or off road purposes, and not to take the vehicle outside the UK and Eire. Towing is permitted but cover excludes damage or theft to any trailer or contents.
- The Customer must agree not to disengage any of the Vehicle’s passive safety features and to leave it secured at all times with the keys removed. Failure to do so will invalidate the insurance policy and in the event of a loss the Customer will become liable for the full value of the Vehicle.
- The Customer must return the Vehicle at the end of the agreed load period, or whenever requested.
- The Customer must not smoke or allow animals in the Vehicle and will return the Vehicle in a clean and serviceable condition.
- If the Customer is in breach of any significant policy conditions, the Centre has a right of recovery against the Customer.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)) For the purposes of the GDPR, the Data Controller in relation to personal data you supply for the purposes of this vehicle loan is the Supplying Centre. Insurance Administration: Information you supply may be used for the purposes of insurance administration by the insurer, its associated companies and agents, by reinsurers and our intermediaries. It may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and / or enforcing the insurers compliance with any regulatory rules /codes. In assessing any claims made, the insurer or its agents may undertake checks against publicly available information (such as electoral roll, county court judgements, bankruptcy or repossessions). Information may also be shared with other insurers either directly or via those acting for the insurer (such as loss adjusters or investigators). In the case of personal data, you have the right to access and if necessary, rectify the information held about you. Special Category Data: In order to assess the terms of the insurance contract or administer claims which arise, the insurer may need to collect data which the GDPR defines as special category data (such as medical history or criminal convictions). By proceeding with this application you will signify your consent to such information being processed by the insurer or its agents. Penalties, fines and charges: Information you supply may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of administering penalties, fines and charges such as speeding, parking and the London Congestion Charge. Fraud Prevention and Detection: In order to prevent and detect fraud the insurer may at any time: Share information about you with other organisations and public bodies including the Police; Check and/or file your details with fraud prevention agencies and databases, and if you give us false or inaccurate information and the insurer suspects fraud, the insurer will record this.
Marshall Motor Group, a company registered in England under company number 295579 with its registered office at Airport House, The Airport, Cambridge, CB5 8RE, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority.